What information do we collect?
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request as the following:
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, follow or save Trend/Trender/#/Culture/Brand/Store/Item.
- The User’s name or nickname, User ID, sex, date of birth, height, password, e-mail address, phone number, country/region of residence, selling location, personal photograph, clothing sizes, personal weight and height, personal biography (self-introduction), URL of websites and blogs, Twitter account, Facebook account, and other relating information provided to the UTrend upon the User’s membership registration.
- The Posted Trend that the User posted or shared with the other Users through UTrend’s posting function (including photographs, tagbrand, category comments, and messages exchanged on UTrend between the User and another User) and other relating information.
- If the User enters UTrend using an ID or account of a service provided by a third party (including but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter, other Social Network Services, and E-commerce websites, which shall be collectively referred to as “Third Party Websites”), then the information on such Third Party Websites that the User accepts can be obtained by the UTrend. This includes, for example, information of friends on Facebook, the contents the User's “likes” on Facebook, friends on Twitter, and other related information.
- The Posted Items that the Store posted or shared with the other Users through UTrend’s posting function (including photographs, tagbrand, category, Price, Location, Rating, Size, Item name, comments, and messages exchanged on UTrend between the User and Store or another User) and other relating information.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To operate UTrend, and to provide unique services in connection with the recommendation function, customization function, and other functions on UTrend (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To research, analyze, and prepare statistical data for the improvement and the development of new functions in UTrend.
- To improve our website and your shopping experience and after self-services (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve User service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your User service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer various compaigns, prize giveaways, contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature.
- To deliver updated information and newsletters regarding UTrend, and to deliver various information regarding other related services that are provided by the UTrend.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional UTrend news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To authenticate the User and to automatically display the registered information of the authenticated User on various screens.
- To practice rights or perform obligations in accordance with contracts, laws, and regulations.
You always have to right to turn on or turn off our recommendation function in notification setting.
Do we disclose information to other parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, executing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates or otherwise servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.